System BetaPlus Phenolic Pipe Insulation
A complete UK-fabricated internal phenolic pipe insulation system, System BetaPlus comprises sections of phenolic pipe insulation faced with a factory-applied foil vapour barrier jacket, along with insulation pipe supports, bends, T’s, flanges, valves, reducers, cap ends and bespoke solutions.
The system is available in a range of thicknesses to suit different performance specifications and can be used on mild steel, stainless steel, carbon steel, copper and plastic pipework in standard and non-standard pipe diameters.Enquire Now Download Brochure
System BetaPlus Vapour Barrier Jacket
All System BetaPlus insulation products and systems are faced, as standard, with an extremely durable and protective low vapour permeability aluminum foil vapour barrier jacket reinforced with a glass scrim. The vapour barrier jacket is factory-applied to avoid onsite application, which carries the risk of vapour barrier damage and with it, a risk to the integrity of the system. This also reduces the labour cost for installation of System Beta Plus.
In addition to the standard BCO foil, GRM Insulation Solutions offer a mat black foil along with a matching jointing tape to complete the system. Other bespoke jacketing solutions are available upon request.
System BetaPlus Components
Standard 1m lengths and standard diameters from 15mm to 381mm.
To encompass large bore pipe and circular ductwork.
To insulate bends in pipe work.
For closing a pipe system off at termination.
Encapsulates large connections between pipes.
Insulates where the diameter of the pipe varies.
For intersections in pipework
To encapsulate valves in pipework.
Isolates pipework from the pipe support to limit thermal bridging and to allow for a continuous vapour barrier through the support system. Externally, BetaPipeSupport enables cladding to be carried continually through the support system, enhancing weather protection of the overall system.
We can create bespoke insulation systems for the more obscure and technically challenging specifications. Our fabrication facilities enable us to work to a high standard with low tolerances, creating complete solutions for our clients.
Features and benefits
- CE Marked in accordance with BS EN 14314
- Cut from block and supplied in 1 metre lengths with a standard density of 35-40 kg/m3 *
- Complete insulation solution for the applicator, minimising waste, reducing installation time by offering a whole system
- Reduces the risks of condensation on the pipe work
- Minimises the amount of onsite cutting, reducing H&S risks
- Ease of removal for inspection and replacement
- Easier handling of large sections of insulation
- Manufactured in the UK
- Bespoke solutions available
- Full range is available through a national distribution network
*Higher density pipe insulation sections and insulated pipe supports fabricated from 60 kg/m3 , 80 kg/m3 and 120 Kg/m3 densities are also available upon request.
- Dimensions: Standard: 1 metre length. Standard diameters from 15mm to 381mm
- Density: 35-40 kg/m3
- Factory Applied Class O Aluminium Foil Vapour Barrier
- BetaPlus Phenolic Pipe Section is supplied with a factory applied chemical bore coating
- Colour – Grey/Pink
Thermal Conductivity EN 12667
Initial at +10°C 0.021 W/m.K
Aged (25 weeks @ 70°C) 0.025 W/m.K
-50°C to +110°C
Complies with thermal insulation products for building equipment and industrial installations.
EN 14314:2009+A1:2013 and has been tested in line with Euroclass EN 13501-01. Reaction to fire: BL-s1,d0.
Class 0 performance meets BS 476 parts 6 and 7.
BS 9001, BS EN 14001, BS EN 18001
- Minimum 95% Closed Cell Structure to BS 4370
- Completely CFC/HFC Free
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
- ProRox PSM 971 ALU
- System BetaPlus Phenolic Pipe Insulation
- BetaPlus Phenolic Pipe Insulation
- BetaWrap Phenolic Pipe and Duct Insulation
- BetaPlus Phenolic Pipe Supports
- BetaDuct Flangeless Ductwork System
- NovaWrap External Circular Duct Insulation
- NovaDuct External Duct Insulation
- NovaClad Weather Resistant Pipe Insulation