NovaDuct External Duct Insulation
NovaDuct Insulation is a pre-weatherproofed rigid Polyisocyanurate insulation board that complements the Nova range of external weatherproofed products.
Manufactured from Kingspan Thermaduct insulation with a factory applied external VentureClad Zero Perm Weather Proof Membrane. This product offers efficiency and cost savings whilst allowing the contractor to apply insulation and weatherproofing in one easy application.
Contact GRM Insulation Solutions for information on high traffic area and indigenous wildlife installation instructions.Enquire Now
- Supplied with a factory applied VentureClad Zero Perm Weather Proof barrier
- Minimum closed cell content of 90% to BS EN ISO 4590 2003
- Colour of core – Pale Yellow
- Completely CFC/HFC Free
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
For external use only on all HVAC Ductwork Systems. Also suitable for Food Safe Environments in the white VentureClad finish.
Board size 2400 x 1200 as standard. Boards can be cut to size, P.O.A.
White, Silver, Black, Embossed
0.023W/m.k @ 23°C and RH 50%
-20 to +80°C
Class 1 / Low risk to the building regulations
- BS EN 9001
- BS EN 14001
Other Product Properties
The Kingspan ThermaDuct Insulation Board has a BRE Green Guide rating of A+
- ProRox PSM 971 ALU
- System BetaPlus Phenolic Pipe Insulation
- BetaPlus Phenolic Pipe Insulation
- BetaWrap Phenolic Pipe and Duct Insulation
- BetaPlus Phenolic Pipe Supports
- BetaDuct Flangeless Ductwork System
- NovaWrap External Circular Duct Insulation
- NovaDuct External Duct Insulation
- NovaClad Weather Resistant Pipe Insulation